On Saturday Amelia met her Aunt Lauren and cousin Christian for the first time. She got to enjoy her two favorite things, visiting with family and showing off a cute new outfit.
my wallpaper is now that shot of christian and amelia. when he got off the phone last night, he remembered that we hadn't gotten a philly cheesesteak and got a little more upset. he made me promise that we'd be there longer next time.
I was born on September 17, 2009. I weighed 7 pounds, 15.8 ounces and was 20 inches long. I have lots of dark brown hair and big brown eyes. I'm so excited to be here and meet my new family!
oh she looks adorable - and happy as usual!!
ReplyDeletemy wallpaper is now that shot of christian and amelia. when he got off the phone last night, he remembered that we hadn't gotten a philly cheesesteak and got a little more upset. he made me promise that we'd be there longer next time.
ReplyDelete