Amelia wanted to introduce all of her fans to her new favorite toy, her Little Lamb. She loves to snuggle with it and give it kisses. In the video you can hear her saying, "Ahh goo," as she tries to sing along with Mommy. <
Melanie! These pictures are the most beautiful pictures of Amelia that I've seen yet. Her face is so filled out and she is just so beautiful! I know you are having a blast with her!
I was born on September 17, 2009. I weighed 7 pounds, 15.8 ounces and was 20 inches long. I have lots of dark brown hair and big brown eyes. I'm so excited to be here and meet my new family!
Melanie!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are the most beautiful pictures of Amelia that I've seen yet. Her face is so filled out and she is just so beautiful! I know you are having a blast with her!
Pets for Misty!
Lehigh
xoxo